Horary astrology is an ancient branch of astrology that focuses on determining answers to very specific questions. Unlike natal astrology, which is useful to get an overview of the life of a person, horary astrology seeks practical answers on a yes or no basis.
Traditional astrology questions should be clearly formulated, personally relevant to the person who asks and should relate to specific events and whether they will occur or not in the near future. Questions such as "will I get that job", "will she marry me" or "will we win that lawsuit" are practical examples of questions that are the subject of horary astrology.
Incomplete list of topics
The following list shows an incomplete list of topics that allows people to understand the kind of issues that are handled by horary astrology techniques.
- House 1: The person itself, personality, body, vitality, accidents.
- House 2: Finances, monetary resources, income, wealth or poverty.
- House 3: Education, school, early studies, siblings, neighbors.
- House 4: Home, family, parents, domestic issues, real estate.
- House 5: Children, pregnancy, romantic affairs, hobbies, gambling.
- House 6: Illness, health, jobs, coworkers, pets, service to others.
- House 7: Relationships, marriage, partnerships, opponents, competitors, lawsuits.
- House 8: Death, losses, surgeries, injuries, legacies, inheritances.
- House 9: Travel, foreign countries and people, higher education, religion, moral and philosophy.
- House 10: Mother, authorities, career, vocation, bosses, reputation.
- House 11: Close friends, hopes and wishes, socializing, clubs.
- House 12: Seclusion, jail, imprisonment, drugs and alcohol, suicide, murder.
There are important rules that must be taken into account when asking a horary question.
- Questions should be related to an event or issue, and how it will occur in the future.
- They should be answered with a yes or no.
- The question must be personally relevant to the person who poses it.
- Only one question should be asked, and should be asked only once.
- If you recently put the same question to another astrologer, then do not ask it again as the answer should be similar.
How horary consultations are conducted:
You should formulate your question as clearly as possible following the rules above. Then send me an email to the address on the contact page. The email should contain:
- The question.
- Additional background information.
If the issue is unclear, or if more information is needed, I may have to ask you for clarification.
Once I receive the question, I will cast a horary astrology chart and send you a report. This report is a PDF file that contains the question, the chart and the answer as detailed as possible. Depending on the question, the answer may include detailed information about conditions or people who may affect or contribute to the result.
Contact information and price
- The question and relevant background information should be sent to my email address listed on the contact page.
- The price for the horary astrology consultation is 50 Euros.
- Payment should be done using PayPal after confirmation that I can answer your question. I will provide payment details in my confirmation email.
- After receiving your payment, I will answer the question, write the report and send you a response within 2/3 working days.