Natal astrology is an astrological system that aims to describe the personality and path in life of an individual by constructing an astrological chart for his date and place of birth. This type of consultation is useful to determine a wide range of information about the different areas of life of the individual.
In my professional approach I start with a general description of the client's personality. This description includes the client's base temperament (introversion vs. extroversion and adaptability vs need for structure) and other base techniques. Then I proceed with the description of the most relevant areas of life of the person. These may include subjects as diverse as financial and other material resources, family matters, children, health, personal relationships, employment and careers among others.
The choice of areas of life to be mentioned depend on the person's needs and any possible life goals.
The following information is important to calculate the natal chart:
- Birth date: Day, month and year.
- Location: City, or nearest large city, and country.
- Time: The exact time of birth is essential for the accuracy of the natal chart. Please tell me if you are not completely sure of the birth time.
- Other: Please mention the topics and areas of life that you want me to focus on during the consultation.
How natal consultations are conducted:
- Consultations will be held over the internet (either by Skype or Google Hangouts).
- The consultation lasts for about 60 minutes.
- I will provide your natal chart and some notes by email before or during the consultation.
Scheduling and price
- Scheduling should be made using the email address listed on the contact page. Please note that I am currently based in Portugal, so be aware of timezone differences.
- I charge 80 Euros for the natal astrology consultation. This includes the preparation time before the consultation as well as the consultation itself.
- Payment should be done through PayPal when the consultation is confirmed. I will provide the payment details in my reply email.